- Taylor Swift has a new dude! (I don't care what you think--- she's adorable!)
- Charlie Sheen is an emotional reck and was hospitalized for it (go figure).
- Today's Tech Savy news includes things like the estimated value of the gaming industry and more news on the inevitable takeover of Comcast.
- Who's getting a "$4 million locker room?"
- And, Kara DioGueari is NOT out of a job... a least for another year, on another show.
That's RIGHT... AGGIE SOCCER is amazing!!! Socertimes.com agrees with its latest Top 25 poll:
1 Stanford (16) 15-0-2
2 Portland 17-1-0
3 North Carolina 14-2-1
4 Maryland 13-2-1
5 Notre Dame 15-1-2
6 Texas A&M 15-3-0
Budweiser is trying to get attention outside of the Southern football-watching balding-beer bellied market... with billboards.
Mashable releases its "5 most engaged brands in social media" list... do you agree?
Edwards and Flores talked it out in BCS last night... and here's the scoop.
Gaming fans--- what's new today? THIS IS!