- Get ready for twitter ads. They're coming.
- Is your cell phone bill breaking the bank? T-Mobile is playing the "cheaper" hand, again.
- Love The Office? Did you see this week's Halloween episode? If you did, and you want more, make sure to check out the deleted scenes. It'll just make you smile more.
- XBox owners: if you haven't heard about this already, you should check out your new update.
- Wii owners: don't miss this game. It comes with a sequined glove.
- Harry Potter is SO CLOSE!! So, to fill in the time between now and the Deathly Hollows, here's some sneak peak interviews with the cast. Here's another one.
Texas A&M University plays Baylor University in 2 weeks at 6 pm in Waco. This game is going to be amazing! And it's super important. So be a red-ass, buy tickets and make the 1 1/2 hour drive down to Waco so we can BTHO our little brothers at BU. Whoop!
- The US Hikers in Iran got a phone call home. There is hope in the world.
- Who's the sexiest man alive? The answer to this question results in my favorite issue of People magazine each year. And this year, they're taking it to Facebook.
- Tomorrow is voting day-- if you did not early vote, get off your butt and go do your civic duty. CNN will be covering all the voting races here. Don't know where to vote? Facebook will help you with that.
- Conan is streaming video live tonight, 1 week before his show starts on TBS.
- If you didn't go out last night and see all the amazing costumes floating around, check out this picture gallery of celeb costumes just so you don't completely miss out on Halloween!
Rihanna returned to Saturday Night Live and did Shy Ronnie: Part 2 this Saturday night. Watch and laugh, folks: