- Hulu is about to double its revenue.
- Twitter breakdown... warning: this report is not for the light reader.
- Say hi to the new Samsung Nexus.
- Janet Jackson talks about her breasts... oh dear.
- Want to experience fashion in a way you never have before? Ralph Lauren is using 4-D technology to do just that.
- Here's a warning kids: don't tweet about bombing an airport-- you will get caught, arrested and look like a total loser.
|Carrie Underwood looked pretty at the CMAs, though.|
- Want to know what's hot in social media this week? Free speech is protected... the British Monarchy is making its debut... and sites have developed an intoxication test.
- Foursquare and Gap have had a lot to do with each other lately... and here is the next installment of that beautiful relationship:
The Simpsons is renewed for another season...
"Like many 22-year-olds, The Simpsons is extremely happy remaining at home, on Fox, and hopes it doesn't have to go out into the real world for many years to come," Al Jean, the show's exec producer, said.
Are you ready for the weekend yet? I know I am.
(And so is Von Miller... watch below)