Maybe it's a little presumptuous, but... James Franco and Anne Hathaway have been announced as co-hosts of the Academy Awards this year. If you've never seen them out of character, here are their SNL monologues to show you a little bit of their emcee skills:
- In case you've never heard this before: The Simpsons upset Fox with a joke. [I mean, should this even be news anymore?!?]
- A sneak peak at the poster for the next installment of Twilight (Breaking Dawn, I believe) was released via Facebook. What do you think?
- While Aggie football didn't make it to the Big 12 Championship, a few of our boys did get named as players of the week. Congrats Cyrus Gray and Von Miller!
- Leslie Nielsen died this weekend, and he is being remembered by the celebrity community.
- And, again with the obvious news wagon: the Broadway debut of "Spiderman" isn't doing great.
In government news: President Obama imposed a 2 year pay freeze on all non-military employees of the federal government.
In movie news: Harry Potter is still at the top after the Thanksgiving weekend. And I must admit: I think it deserves it.
- TCU decided to join the Big East in 2013.
- Celebrities are supporting the charity "Keep a Child Alive" with a Digital Media Sacrifice campaign.
- Beware PC's: Tablets are projected to take over fast.
- If you need something healthy to eat after Thanksgiving, try this recipe!
- And, thanks to YOU -- the American shopper-- online retailers say their sales are strong.
As always, check back here around 5 o'clock every day!