- Aggie Soccer at Big 12 Tourney today at 5:30. Go Aggies!
- Malaria spoof trailer? Yes please!
- Bill Murray got a makeover of sorts.
- I love Kate Spade.
- One Texas Tech football player has his priorities in order.
- Michael Jackson's Cique du Soleil is coming... and here's a trailer for it.
- Facebook's smaller web font ... not for the elderly.
- New Music: Rihanna and Eminen: Love the Way You Lie (Part II) -- and I admit, I listened to it 3 times today, and LOVED it.
- Android vs. iPhone- Nielsen ratings compare the two.
- Katy Perry is all grown up in her new photo shoot with Bazaar!
- Scarlett Johansson -- new movie, same sexy body.
- Facebook had a big announcement today and here's what they said.
- I love Foursquare, you should know that. There's even a mayor of the Oval Office!
- Where you sad there was no Glee last night? Never fear... it'll be back next week.
- Is NBC ready for Chelsea Handler? They better be, because here she comes!
- Create your own bar codes on the fly.
10 months after the Haiti earthquake, and things still aren't back to normal. Here are some show-stopping pictures that are gorgeous and sad all at the same time.
Fox news coverage dominated the ratings.
Former President George W. Bush is doing interview on Nov. 8. And he mentions how hurt he was by Kayne West.
Jay-Z running for president? Let's just wait and see.