1. Black Friday is an opportunity for me and my sister to get up, go fight all the crazy people and buy 1 thing we both really want at a significantly reduced rate ♥
|I got these boots this morning!! Originally like $90... I got them for $30 ♥|
(Macy's had some good sales!)
2. Christmas shopping this year will include lots of lists, lots of planning... I already know what we're getting our mothers, but besides that it's all impromptu. Whatever feels right at the time.
3. Holiday shopping makes me happy. Gift giving is my love language, shopping is my obsession, and putting the 2 together makes me super duper happy!
4. This year my Christmas list will include my favorite things post I put up last week, which includes the new PS3 move, cute clothes, Glee Season 1 on Blu-ray, etc. Go check out my post for the full list!
|This is my favorite jacket I want from Anthropologie|
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? I'm a full price shopper that enjoys a deal, but doesn't go out of my way to get it.
6. The best and worst things about shopping is BEST: I get to spend money and come home with new things ♥ WORST: I have to explain to my husband why I bought certain things
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I'm an anytime, anywhere shopper.
|There's a reason why this is my favorite book....|
read it in 9th grade, fell in love, and haven't looked back.
Go over to Lauren's blog "the little things we do" to play along. ♥