2. My favorite Thanksgiving was in elementary school, we went up to Chicago from Texas to eat with my dad's family-- everything was super homemade, there was snow outside... it was awesome
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is green bean casserole. Always has been, always will be.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is broccoli-rice casserole my grandma used to make. It's really an Easter dish, but for some reason we always had it at Thanksgiving too.
5. Thanksgiving free association! Football. Drinks. Afternoon naps. Macy's Day Parade. Dog Show.
6. Thanksgiving is a time for you to define "your family" and then spend a day with them lounging about eating, talking, watching football, etc. It's a free day to celebrate life... in whatever way you please.
7. I am thankful for a husband more into our grocery list than I am. A friend who can cook the hell outta Beef Wellington. A sister willing to blow off work to hang out with me. And a world in which we can get off of work to eat lots of food!
Put your answers below or over at "The Little Things We Do" blog. ♥