- In line with usual Christmas chaos... Heathrow airport is closed for a few days, due to bad weather.
- In line with usual Christmas box office sales, Tron: Legacy had a $44M opening weekend. Did you see it? I not only saw it but sat in D-Box seats-- which I'll talk about more later, I'm sure.
- Over the weekend, Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed, and it's likely President Obama will sign the repeal this week.
- In line with usual shady political scandals, New York Govener Paterson was fined because he accepted World Series tickets in 2009.
And, yes... it has happened: Andrew Morton announced he will write a book about William and Kate's wedding. Because documenting everything on the Internet isn't going to tell us enough. We're going to have to buy a $25 hard-back book at Wal-Mart to fully understand the inner workings of a royal wedding. The wedding is April 29. We have 4 more months of this story... get used to it.
- FINALLY, an "Entertainer of the Year" nomination we don't all cringe at... Betty White was voted AP Entertainer of the Year. She's been around a lot this year... but how do you get sick of an 88 year old woman that puts your 40 hour work week to shame? Personally, I can't.
- And speaking of Entertainers of the Year (or, at least MTV's Woman of the Year).... Lady Gaga had to postpone a show in Paris due to bad weather, and her trucks being banned from the roads in France. She tweeted this yesterday about it:
And if you haven't been watching SNL lately, you've really missed out on the Julian Assange skits. They've been so good, I had to share one....
Check back everyday around 5 for the day's top stories! ♥