- Wikileaks is just having problems after problems... today, Switzerland is no longer neutral, as of today, and looks like Assange is making a deal with the Brits.
- And speaking of leaks... Michael Jackson's pstohumous album was leaked on the Internet today.
- Enough of the bad puns... let's move back to the "dead celebrities"... although Usher is apparently no longer dead?!? That's almost as lame as the fundraiser itself!
- But, if you want to read about something that's not lame: Texas Aggies are in the Cotton Bowl with LSU.. and it's the 6th best bowl this season, according to ESPN
I spoke of my love for year-end countdowns the other day... but this new list needed its own mention:
- If you like weddings, be sure to check out Local Love from All Things Wedding, featuring Astin Mansion-- which is gorgeous!
- Did you know Google Books has a whale fail? The graphic is worth checking out.
- Toy drives are here! I talked about my favorite one: Christmas Angel.
As always, check back here everyday around 5 for the day's top stories. ♥