Today's big political story can be summed up by this tweet:
I'll let you be the judge about whether or not DADT should have been repealed. But at the end of the day, it wasn't.
- Today's big humanitarian story is about none other than Mark Zuckerberg-- and his promise to give away 1/2 of his wealth to charity.
- The Wikileaks-cyber war is getting heated!!! Thousands have joined the hacking attacks.
- And in response to the continuation of Wikileaks, Julian Assange was moved to a unit with limited web access today.
- Meanwhile, back across the pond (aka Floria), Jim Morrison has won an indecent exposure pardon.
- Also changing: Comedy Central's logo. You like?
In my world, I continued my Reverb 10 posts... today talking about the best "party" of the year. I set up a new keyword link for my nephew Danzig. And, I told you my plans for the weekend. Also, do you like my new header? I wanted a picture with my laughing ♥
As always, you can check back here around 5 for the day's top stories. Or if you miss anything, you can always click on the keyword links at the top of every page!