1. Holiday Spirit - makes me completely giddy. I just smile as soon as I think about the Holidays-- to the point where as of December 3, I have written about the holidays here, here, here and here
2. The Holidays are incomplete without - my family. That's probably every one's answer... but I really truly believe that even if the religious meaning behind Christmas, etc. has been lost we can still make our holidays meaningful by drawing near to the ones we love.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays are - make a (fake) gingerbread house!! Using graham crackers, white icing and penny candy. It's fun, and if you mess up-- you just start over.
|This is my Gingerbread house from 2 years ago.|
(It's my best so far)
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have - having chili and tamales on Christmas Eve. Personally, I think that's the best meal ever... but C doesn't like tamales, so I really only get them this one time a year.
5. Holiday music - completes the season. Starting Monday, my Pandora station was set on Christmas music, and I've yet to turn it off.
6. This year I'll be spending the holidays - at my parent's house and my in-laws' house. We're keeping it simple this year.
|This is how far we have to drive from our parents' houses to the other.|
It makes our lives SO much easier.
7. Holiday wish list - I want clothes, Blu-ray movies and the PS3 Move. But, I have longer list here ♥
If you'd like to play along, you can put your answers in my comments section OR go check out Lauren's blog.