Did you see today's Google Doodle? It's an interactive collection of holiday celebrations from around the world. It'll be up for the next 2 1/2 days... so get to it and get clicking! I know it's kinda hard to see the "google" in this doodle at first, but it's there.... I really like how unique and different it is. It actually caught me off guard when I first saw it.
So, where are all the pictures going to take you?
- St. Basil's Cathedral in Russia
- Acropolis of Athens in Greece
- A recipe for Buche de Noel, a traditional "Yule log" from France
- Mount Fuju in Japan
- The Great Wall of China... found at every strip mall in America (also in China)
- A recipe for Pierogi - fried dumplings served in Poland
- Bollywood Dance celebrations, because what's more festive than Indian dancing?
- The Sahara desert in Africa
- Information on the Oud, an Arabic guitar-like instrument
- Chill peppers from South America.
- The Sydney Harbour in Australia
- Venice gondolas, for a little holiday romance
- Nepal - the country. The whole thing.
- Chilean vineyards - for your holiday wine needs
- The Afircan kanga - a great gift for a new mom
- The Moroccan henna lamp (this are gorgeous!)
- Videos for "Up on the Housetop" - which you can see here, as shown in a Hyundai commercial:
So, go to Google, click on all the pictures, and enjoy traveling the world!