Go play along at Lauren's blog ♥
1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) fun, but not one of my favorite holidays... it's my dad's birthday, so we always had an awesome big party while I was growing up. I haven't done much for it the past few years, though... I'm usually still resting from Christmas!
2. Last New Year's Eve I spent some time with C's family, then had pancakes at midnight with my family. It was low-key but fun.
3. My New Year's resolution is keeping on doing what I'm doing... I've been making a lot of changes in my life lately, and I plan on continuing down that path. I also created a 2011 to-do list, that I'm going to mark off and blog about as I do everything on the list.
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is doing something that's worth remembering. The symbolic change into a new year is significant. Even if it's low-key, you need to do something.
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is moving away from jeans/denim and into different fabrics... I think we all wear too much denim (I live in it, and wear it almost every day)... but I see a change coming soon.
6. This New Year's Eve I will be with C. We don't have much plans (I told you about the ones I did have yesterday)... we may go to a bar, we may stay home... either say it'll be nice to have a whole, special night with him (and then a feast tomorrow!)
7. A fresh start is scary but necessary. I don't think only starting "new" on January 1 is healthy... I think keeping an open/changing mind year-round is better. It's just fun to celebrate life on New Years.