The day's top stories, bookmarked for all eternity...
- Today, Will.i.am was named "director of creative innovation" for Intel. All I can say to that is interesting, very interesting.
- The color-coded terrorism threat system will be replaced in April, although there's no new news on the new system (in the new world at the new date at which the new thing will be new). That will be yet one more thing we'll have to explain to the next generation.
- The story of Rahm Emmanuel may not be top news today, but I still find it fascinating... and so I'm bringing up again. His name's on the ballot... but it's still undecided if he can the mayor. Everything is waiting on the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Tiger Woods is returning to golf for another season... now we just have to see what he can do... as No. 3 can he make it back up to No. 1?
- And the situation is getting worse in Egypt... to point where business firms see Egypt as a riskier investment than Iraq!
So, did you watch the State of the Union Address last night? Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to, because I was celebrating a blogging milestone, but I read the whole thing today. What did you think? Here's a great resource for not only watching and reading the Address, but also looking into some fact checks.
|On a completely non-political note... |
I loved Michelle Obama's white dress that she wore!
It's perfect (and super fashionable) for a First Lady.
As always, check back every day around 5 for the day's top stories ♥