1. Winter is a time for the Holidays! So, I always associate winter with family. It's cozy, a time to stay home and relax.
2. Summer is my birthday, my anniversary, 4th of July-- parties, parties, parties!! It's the fun months, a time to go out and have adventures.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd have less time at home, because my busy time at work is during the summer... but I'd be staying up later, running and doing more things, swimming, taking walks... I'd be more active.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is watch a movie with C. Cuddling in my PJs. ♥
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is tube the Guadelupe River. I grew up in New Braunfels, TX, where most people go to tube in Texas... I got spoiled because I could tube whenever I wanted to.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a pair of denim shorts, sandals and a cute frilly floral top.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is a pair of boots over my jeans, with a cute sweater and scarf, topped off with my purple pea coat.