It's not Friday... but it feels like it because tomorrow my offices are closed until around noon because of the "possibility" of snow. I wrote a poem-of-sorts over on my Tumblr page about it. But here's the first picture of what we're calling #BCSsnow:
I realize this may be a tad ridiculous, especially to all you northern folks who have been under snow for weeks, but this is Texas... and everything's bigger in Texas... including our reactions. Personally, I'm just excited we get to sleep in!
But onto other "real" news...
- Mubarak's announcement today is summer up in this: "I'd resign, but Egypt would descent into chaos."
- Super Bowl XLV won't have cheerleaders... but they will have Fergie at half time and Jillian Michaels and Kim Kardashian during the commercial breaks... and sexy football players during the game. So I think we're good.
- Also, if you like free things... you should check out a great give away at one of my favorite blogs, Inspired House of Wright. Go check it out! It includes this gorgeous bracelet:
- I'm doing something really fun this weekend, which you shouldn't miss out on reading about!
- AND I did something really fun yesterday (it involves chocolate and brown sugar)... so check that out too!
Now please excuse me... I have a date with these people in a few hours...