|So, so good ♥|
So, did you watch the Super Bowl? I watched the first half, but was so disappointed at its mediocrity that I turned it off after the Black Eyed Peas sucked at half time. I'll blog about my favorite commercials tomorrow... but my 2 favorite bad moments of the night were: (1) NFL reporting that 30 minutes before the game the "extra" seats weren't ready and that some people with tickets wouldn't have seats. & (2) Christina Aguilera messed up the words to the National Anthem.
This week on the blog, besides the usual Happy Hour spots, I ...
- wrote a review of the 1984 Best Picture Amadeus
- showed you pictures of my family-fun weekend
- got you excited about tonight's Glee episode
- checked a few items off my 2011 to-do list, including BAKING and READING
- talked about my Alabama friend, Gayle
- gave you my thoughts about the SAG fashion
- and gave you an amazing recipe for Coconut Curry Chicken
My coolest thing I did this week, though, was.... MY FIRST EVER BLOG DESIGNING JOB!!! I wrote about what I want to do with my life in this post. The blog design is still on a mock blog, but here's a screen shot of before and after... what do you think?
So, all in all, it was an eventful weekend... and I'm looking forward to an awesome week! I really hope you all have a great Monday, Tuesday, etc. ♥