- Katy's Perry's music video ET was released online at lunch today... did you catch it?
- Katie Holmes explains Suri's p-e-n-i-s gummies (did you see that on the magazine rack this week!?! It kinda freaked me out, not going to lie.)
- And the Bronx Zoo Cobra is home safe! Wonder if he'll keep tweeting?
In world/political news...
- Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Adm. Mike Mullen spoke openly about the Libyan operations today on Capitol Hill. Here's an excerpt of what the former Texas A&M University President (Gates) had to say:
“Deposing the Qadhafi regime, as welcome as that eventuality would be, is not part of the military mission. In my view, the removal of Col. Qadhafi will likely be achieved over time through political and economic measures and by his own people,” Gates told the House Armed Services Committee. “There will be no American boots on the ground in Libya.”
- MLB started today the way (in my opinion) it always should... with a Yankee win. (disclaimer... I'm not a Yankee fan... I'm a Cubs fan... but I think the Yankee's winning the first game is kinda American Pie at its best ♥ )
- Things are heating up in Ivory Coast... as its internal war was heading towards a close, the internationally recognized president Alassane Ouattara set a curfew for the area and his internal minister announced that air/sea borders would be closed until further notice.
Sorry I don't have a cute video for you today... BUT... I did release a new recipe section for you ... so go take a look at that :)
Check back every day around 5 for the day's top stories ♥