|Go on over to Lauren's blog the little things we do to play along!|
1. My most prized possession is my wedding ring. C designed it himself, literally sold his blood to pay for it, and it's a constant reminder of my life :)
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be.... probably the age I am now. 22. It's kinda perfect. Maybe 25, though I'm not there yet. When I live a little more life, I'll let you know.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is shopping, cooking, car rides. And sleeping in. I love sleeping in.
4. My outlook on life is almost everything is replaceable, but everything should be respected and loved while its in your possession. I don't like taking things for granted, but I don't like relying on things too much either.
5. If you want to annoy me, just ask for my advice, do the opposite, then complain to me about how your life sucks.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to chips and salsa. I've said before that it's my weakness. If you put chips & salsa in front of me, I'll eat it. Period.
7. When dressing for the day one should dress for your mood. If I'm sad, I put on something that'll make me happy. If I'm happy, I put something on that's more relaxing so I don't overwhelm myself throughout the day. (Opposites. They work for me.)