- Google celebrated the 50th Anniversary of a man in space with a new Google Doodle.
- NASA announced where a few retired space ships will be permanently housed. (And hint: it's not Texas)
- The Flip camera's production was cut today.
- Britney Spears has announced her (actual) tour mate: Nicki Minaj.
- The lack of NATO forces has Libyan rebels afraid of more massacres. Should NATO be doing more? Here's a video explaining the situation more...
In other news... I want to say another big "thank you!" to all my readers (aka YOU). Today, I hit another milestone - 20,000 hits - on my blog. (Though I'm not celebrating like I did at 10,000 hits) I really appreciate everyone who's reading & following along with my little world. It means so much to me!
|I'd give you all hugs if I could.|