|Head on over to Lauren's blog the little things we do|
to play along!
1. The best prank I ever pulled was... I stole a scooter from one of C's friends in high school, Scooty. I then took a picture of my sister on it with a white background, and (Very poorly) edited the picture into different places around the world. I printed out a "Scooty's Adventure" book, and wrote a few ransom notes and everything. It was awesome. Finally, I took a metal chain & hung Scooty on a tree outside of our school. The owner couldn't get the padlock un-done, and resorted to getting large metal cutters. Again... so awesome.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was the day my nephew Danzig was born... we got the call at 4 a.m. and C wanted me up and out as quickly as possible, since we were 2+ hours away. So he shooed me into the shower so I'd wake up. [Side note: we'd been married 2 months at this point] So, as I was waking up in the shower he came in and threw a giant bucket of freezing cold water on me to wake me up. Jerk. I still laugh about it.
|It was worth it, though!|
3. A day without coffee or a kiss is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are relationships. They get you through a lot. (Although they put you through a lot too!)
|not a fan|
5. I dream of owning my own business, being happy with the work that I do, and (eventually) being a good mom.
6. I dread not having a job... getting terribly ill... and all the other usual stuff.
7. A discovery I made this week was I hate tofu. Not as in, "ew, gross tofu... who could eat that?" kind of way... but as in, I've cooked with it, ordered it many different ways and after 22 years of research, I've decide it's not for me. I'll still eat it, but it'll never make it on my top 100 foods list.