|Go on over to Lauren's blog|
the little things we do
to play along!
1. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. The Royal Wedding allowed me only about 4 hours of sleep... which is going to hit me about 2 pm today.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is I cried during the past 4 TV shows I watched - Glee, The Office, American Idol results show, and (of course) the Royal Wedding. I cry way too much, which is embarrassing, but who I am.
3. My favorite car is, besides my own Honda Fit, I've always wanted a red Audi TT. I'm not a sports car girl, but I've always loved those.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Spring in Texas in the Hill Country. Not too humid, scattered storms with perfectly sunny weather that's warm enough to go swimming but cool enough to actually be outside.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is eat some chips & salsa while watching Gilmore Girls in bed. Or sleep. One or both of those always help me de-stress.
6. This weekend I'm resting. Since I was out of town last weekend, I haven't rested in a while. And I may finally get caught up with reading blogs! (I hope) I really am looking forward to a restful weekend.
7. If I were a color, I'd be gray because it's subtle, but complimentary. I don't enjoy being a "pop" color - I enjoy being more in the background. So gray is perfect :)