So here we go...
- There's a new video that's going to steal away your boyfriends and husbands - Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead (you think that's a long enough title?!?).
- Lady Gaga joined forces with Zynga. Translation: look for Gaga-branded features in your Farmville and Mafia Wars.
- Steven Tyler has a new single: "(It) Feels So Good" ... which you can listen to here.
Meanwhile, in the political and business world...
- Skype was sold to Microsoft for $8.5 billion.
- The US Postal service is reporting a $2.2 billion loss.
- Texas is one step closer to allowing concealed handguns on University campuses.
- The US has released a series of Bin Laden videos (5 total) which were retrieved by a Navy SEAL during the raid of his compound.