1. What I love most about my home is my bedroom. It's amazing no matter how hot or cold the rest of th house is, or how hectic or messy it is, as soon as I step in my bedroom, and curl up on my bed, it all melts away and I can relax.
2. I'm excited because, it's Mother's Day weekend this weekend, and I get to surprise my mom with a visit! (She doesn't read this too often, but just in case--- Mom, surprise!)
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is sleep or TV. If I do anything that involves being around people I usually end up yelling at someone - even a stranger.
4. Currently I am craving a juicy hamburger, fries and a milkshake. I haven't had that combo in months and it's all I want every time I pull out my Special K protein shake.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that I know she worked so hard to bring all of us kids up, and even though we all didn't turn out perfect, she still loves us and still tries her best to give us sweet advice - and that when she knows we don't want it, she'll just let us be and love us regardless. She's an amazingly selfless person that has always worked really hard to do right by us 4 kids.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be probably the title of my blog because I'm not very creative with titles. So "Crazy Random Happenstances" it would be.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be nachos. I love nachos.I think I may be hungry.