|Head on over to Lauren's blog|
the little things we do
to play along!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was the day C proposed. I'd say the wedding -- which comes in a very close second - but there was just so much going on during my wedding day. The proposal was a complete surprise & took my breath away.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are a great opportunity to have fun, but easily made cheeesy or lame.
3. This summer has been way too hot! Seriously over 100 every day & with random rain storms here and there that just make the humidity unbearable. But on the flip side, this summer has been super fun & I love lazy summer nights.
4. My summer food of choice has been watermelon. I think that was one of my answers a few weeks ago. But I just love watermelon.
5. My summer uniform has been as little as I can wear while still being appropriate. Though my office is super chilly every day so I have to be prepared for that! But on weekends... tanks & capris. I'm not much of a shorts girl.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose the mountains, like Colorado, where it's still chilly at nights but super pretty during the day. I wish I was a beach girl, but frankly I hate sand & I prefer to swim in lakes/rivers any way. So Colorado or something like that would do nicely.
7. My summer anthem is high school music. I always remember driving around to Eve 6 or Dashboard during the summer... I guess nostalgia sinks in & takes over my music cravings.
Thanks for stopping by!
And if you haven't already, make sure to check out my giveaway!
Happy Friday ♥