Last weekend, I had the pleasure of venturing out and seeing a high school friend's wedding. And while the wedding was beautiful and I'm happy for him, I was more ecstatic about this dress. I found this flowered beauty in about 5 minutes of looking around, it was on sale, plus I had a $10 off coupon. It was a steal. And paired with the gold/silver belt and blue cardigan, I felt like I was going to a late afternoon tea party.
I'm hoping to be brave enough to start posting Fashion Friday every once in a while. Probably not every week, because I think C will get frustrated with me before too long!, but it was a lot of fun posing. And it was a very
different new feeling to be proud of something I was wearing!
And while I'm talking, why not play a little Fill in the Blank with Lauren from the little things we do?
1. The best thing I did all week was see Lion King 3D. It made me SO happy!
2. Cookie dough and Fall TV make me super happy.
3. Pets are great for some people but not me .
4. My husband + our life together is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to wearing boots! I just started wearing some last year & I'm ready to expand my collection more.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is (ha) a pretty pair of boots & a new messenger-bag-style purse.
7. This weekend I am going to watch Texas A&M play OSU, and then relax. It's a perfect fall weekend ♥
Dress: Lauren Conrad, Kohls
Belt: Croft & Barrow, Kohls
Cardigan: AB Studio, Kohls
Shoes: Croft & Barrow, Kohls
Necklace: Kate Spade (win one for yourself!)