Just watch this year's McRib commercial...
So I figured I'd pull that post out of the archives & re-publish it here for you today.
The McSpiracy Theory
Now, McScientists and the FDA in conjunction with the KGB and Universal Pictures re-release the McRib at an interval carefully calculated to resupply the populace with the drug, while avoiding giving non-addicts a large enough dose to become addicted. Of course, you're only safe if you eat less then 50.
|Interestingly enough, when combined they taste almost,|
but not exactly, like meat.
Additional theories suggest:
- McRib production lines up with the mating season of the rare and elusive brontosaurus; once thought to be extinct, then thought to be made up, it is hunted down for its fast food goodness.
- The McRib is actually made up completely of McDonald's corporation chemical waste, which it is only allowed by the EPA to dispose of by space ship or drive-thru window.
- Law enforcement agencies point out that the McRib's appearance bears a strong correlation with increased missing persons reports.
- Others suggest that it is McDonald's way of increasing ad revenue during football season with a sedentary populace.
- Finally, many have pointed out an odd increase in reports of UFOs and paranormal activity prior to the McRib's return.
What's your McSpiracy Theory?
Thanks Christian for always making me laugh!
I'm curious - do you like the McRib? I've tried it a few times & just don't get it.