We. Did. Nothing.
And I loved it. Here's 10 things I loved...
1) I started the weekend celebration a little early with a Thanksgiving pot luck at work on Thursday. Nothing like eating great food with great co-workers in the greatest college football stadium in the world...
that's Kyle Field at Texas A&M for those of you who aren't college football experts ;-)
2) Making homemade pizza Friday night. That's one of my favorite things to do... ever!
3) Sleeping in on Saturday & waking up to breakfast in bed (thanks, honey!) ♥
4) The Aggies killing Kansas. The game was awesome!
5) Sangria Saturday. This huge thing was only $4. And I had two. (In my defense, we were celebrating!)
6) Jason Segel on SNL. He was actually pretty funny & the Muppets showed up!!
7) Listening to She & Him's Christmas album. It got me in the holiday spirit (even if it's the wrong holiday...)
8) Making homemade French Onion Soup. This recipe is amazing & I highly recommend it!
9) Watching the AMAs last night. Katy Perry's red carpet hair/makeup/dress was just so sexy...
10) Continuing my current giveaway of $500 of books... if you haven't entered yet... go check it out ♥
Can you believe it's Thanksgiving week?!? I really can't. I wish you safe travels (if you're going somewhere) and peace/calm for your house (if you're staying home). Can't wait to see everyone's Thanksgiving plans!
Happy Monday ♥