1) Cooking a Thanksgiving meal for 2, since C & I were alone on Thanksgiving. It was really fun to make just enough food for 2, and sweet to just sit with the guy I love & enjoy our life together.
2) Football. Texas played Texas A&M in College Station & I was there to see it. And although we lost (boo!), the highlight for me came during halftime when the UT band classed up their act with a nice farewell gesture, since this is the last time our two schools will be meeting for the foreseeable future:
3) Seeing my sister Dana & getting to chat into the night with her ♥
4) Having 8 people crammed into our 900 sq foot apartment for 2 days. (And almost everyone successfully showering during that time!!)
5) Cooking a Thanksgiving meal for said 8 people. On the menu (with links to the recipes, if available) was:
Green Bean Casserole
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Wine & Beer
6) Using disposable silverware & plates so the dishes weren't a giant mound this year. (Last year, it literally took me a week to finally clean the kitchen completely. This year - it took a day)
7) Seeing The Muppets movie. It's incredible!! Go see it!
8) Heading over to the Texas Renaissance Festival... and eating & drinking for the 3rd day in a row.
9) Snapping pictures at the Ren Fest & accidentally getting random people in the background!
|See my knighted friend back there?|
10) Finishing off the entire weekend cuddling with my guy in bed while watching a movie.
I really couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving weekend.
I hope you had a great time too!! Can't wait to see what everyone else was up to!!
Happy Monday ♥
PS - I unplugged all weekend (no Twitter or anything... for the most part)... so I'll be getting around to responding to comment/emails/etc in the next few days! It was really nice to unplug & recharge.