Here's a few things that caught my fancy this week...
- Cheeseburger wrapping paper. How seriously cool would this be under a tree?
- Here's the perfect winter hat from Kate Spade. How adorable is that bow? It'd go perfect with my new sunglasses!
- I'd love someone to give me a batch of these Nutella Hazlenut Chewies for Christmas!
- And speaking of the perfect gifts, I'd know a certain guy who's love this Ron Swanson mug. So funny!
- And continuing on with my sparkly dress obsession.... how about this Leopard Sequin Party Dress for NYE?
I love how Keiko did it up with bright pink accessories!
So maybe this may be another (accidental) Christmas list? At least last week I was blunt about it. Oh well. I guess I just like to window shop online. Isn't that what Pinterest is for, anyway?
To see what others are loving, be sure to check out This Kind of Love and The Vintage Apple. They've got the best link-ups around!