Never underestimate a good cup of coffee, a brisk winter morning & inspirational music. That and about 3 hours of uninterrupted "me" time was all it took to get myself ready & excited for 2012! Seriously, I'm so excited for where I want to take this blog in 2012, and where I want to take myself. I see this here blog as an extension of my life, and so when I'm mapping out where I want to go over the next 12 months, its only natural to integrate my blog ideas with my other personal goals.
2011 was a year for moving. And I think I succeeded in that. Now it's time to transition. The word for my life in 2012 is implementation. I want to take all the experiences from the past year, and all the knowledge I acquired, and put it into action. There's no point in experiencing something if you can't do something with those experiences. So that's what I'm going to focus on over the next 12 months.
Are you ready? Because I am!
I'm not going to look back at my 2011 To-Do List. ( It's still there for you to check out if you'd like.) Instead I'm just jumping in to my 2012 Goals. Which are:
- Read 2 books a month - I loved doing this last year, and I want to continue making it a monthly goal
- Learn Photoshop
- Design & Publish a website, from top to bottom
- Watch all the Oscar Best Pictures - Again, this is an on-going goal from last year
- Find & feature 1 new blog a month - This is part of my larger personal goal of learning to network better
- Exercise 4 times a week
- Lose XX weight by March & XX by August & maintain through the holidays
- Plan my meals for each week
- Read through the entire Bible in a year - While I don't talk about my faith much here, I've never actually done this & figured if I put it out in public, I would stick to it
I also went through all my posts from last year to remind myself of what was best received and what I enjoyed writing about the most. And, because I am a task-oriented individual, I've set up a new schedule for myself. I did this when I first started to blog, and it worked out well for me, so I'm going to try that again.
One thing I'm really excited about is getting more giveaways going on here! I want to say THANK YOU to my reader more! So stay tuned for those ♥ (And if you have an Etsy or other shop, and would like to host a giveaway here, email me!)
I hope you have a fantastic week!
Happy Monday ♥