Self promos are over. Let's move onto my weekly loving, why don't we?
- The lovely ladies over at Red Velvet released their Spring collection Monday night & I have to say I'm completely smitten with their scarves! Seriously, how pretty are these?
- They also designed this adorable polka dot jumper. It's a tad bit adventurous for me... but definitely caught my fancy:
- And continuing on with my polka dot obsession. These nails are fantastic.
- I came across these adorable minimalistic Pixar prints & had to share. This "Toy Story" print is my favorite, but there's quite a few!
- And finally, I'm completely obsessed with Lana Del Rey. After her SNL performance, I couldn't get her music out of my head. I've listened to her debut album Born to Die at least once a day for over a month now.
And that's what I'm loving this week ♥
To see what others are loving, check out