1. My niece Pepper Jo is a week old. I can't believe it!
2. The niceness of the girls I've met online is incredible. A big thank you goes out to Courtney of Nose in a Book, who's making my niece a quilt & burb rag. Her stuff's really cute. Definitely go check out Bubby's Blankets on Facebook ♥
3. Hey new followers, what's up? Introduce yourself in the comments & I'll come say hi :)
4. In an attempt to wear heels more but not kill my feet, I'm alternating heels one day & flats the other. It's working... sort of.
5. Jessica from What I Wore is killing it with her outfits lately.
6. My April goals are proving to be challenging. But I'm still going strong!
7. I'm still bread-less & dairy-less over here -- and am craving pizza like no other. Not sure how much longer I can hold out.
8. Christian surprised me with a house hunting expedition this past week! We'll still be renting, but ready to move out of an apartment. Though, we quickly realized we'll need professional help.
9. Cherry tomatoes & baby carrots as a snack. Try it.
10. And the best for last: I'm having a giveaway! Actually 3 in 1 ♥
The lucky winner will receive ALL of these great gifts:
First Valorie of Simply, Valorie is the wonderful photographer behind Valorie Clark Photography and has agreed to give away one of her amazing 8x10 portraits available in her Etsy shop. There's some beautiful things in there. This one's my favorite ♥
Valorie did our Christmas Pictures (which were amazing!) and is a really funny/awesome/creative blogger. So definitely go give her a virtual high-five!
Second One of my dearest, oldest friends Sarah Joy recently opened up a beautiful Etsy shop featuring hand-painted and printed floral headbands to support young women's livelihood in "Garbage City" in Ethiopia. Half of her sales go to the Koshe Project.
I had the wonderful opportunity to wear a few of these things, and let me tell you: they are gorgeous. Go check out Sarah's shop & tell her hello ♥
Third And finally, a month of free advertising here on my blog, including a feature in one of my posts, and a new or updated badge for your blog (so you can advertise in style, of course!)
So. How to enter? I'm trying something new out called Rafflecopter. So follow the directions below to enter: (there's 10 available entries)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! Winner will be announced Friday, April 27 ♥