1) I just made this Pumpkin Thyme Mac & Cheese recipe for today's office pot luck & am really scared no one's going to like it... it's a little intense.
2) Last night I went out a little pre-bachelorette party dinner. I always forget how fun it is to just sit back for a few hours & chat with friends ♥
3) Valorie Clark Photography. If you haven't checked her out yet, get on it.
4) Because I'm meeting up with Valorie this weekend to take family pictures!! I'm so excited. We're getting the whole crew together - all my siblings, parents & the two little ones - and going to town.
Here's sort of what we're going for (thanks Valorie for putting this together for us!!)
5) Going home to see family means I get to go garage sale shopping with my mom tomorrow. I may secretly be more excited about that than the pictures. (No, not really. But almost)
6) Also, I had a heart-to-heart with Ellie Goulding yesterday afternoon and still can't figure out if I actually like her music or not! Grrrrr.... Must do more research. (Thoughts?)
7) And I'm jumping on this bandwagon: JOHNNY FOOTBALL for HEISMAN. Whoop!
I hope you have an awesome weekend! See you Monday ♥