10 Things, Volume 24
Monday, December 3, 2012
1) I took an exercise break. My body was exhausted and definitely needed the rest! (But now it's Monday, time to step it back up!)
2) C made me a 1920s-inspired meal, complete with champagne cocktails ♥ Can't wait to share more about it in detail -- it was super sweet!
3) Decorating for Christmas! Tree(s) are done!
4) Having my parents come up & visit us for the day on Saturday. It was so nice to just hang out with them & show them my new office & our new place (my mom helped me paint, but hasn't seen it decorated, and my dad hasn't been here at all).
5) Walking around the Texas A&M University campus with my dad. He's class of 1980, and it's always fun to see his reaction to how things are changing on campus.
6) Watching the SEC Championship game. It was so much fun to watch! Good football.
7) Lighting a fire Saturday night with C, and just talking, the two of us, about life, the universe & everything. He's a good friend in addition to being a great husband.
8) Our day trip to C's parent's house. We went to help them sort through some storage & it was a work day that put even my organizational skills to the test. But, we kicked butt & the place looks amazing!
9) Having our friend Brazos come & help move some of the heavier furniture and boxes. It's so nice to have friends that come & help at a moments' notice.
10) Getting home after a long, wonderful day & sinking into bed satisfied with life. That's the best feeling in the world.